A big shout out to my fellow blogger and brother Dynaxty!!! Thanks for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. His blog is inspirational! He blogs about his faith, thoughts and life in general, and sports too, I won’t forget to mention that. I love reading his posts and they always minister to me. If you haven’t seen this amazing blog please check it out here!
Now to his questions:
- What’s your blog about?
It’s mainly about sharing my faith with as many people as I can reach out to and hopefully, I would have made a difference in their lives as the read through my blog.
- Why and when did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2016 and this is my second blog. The first one got deleted and yes by me. LOL, so why do I blog? Again, just to share my faith with others.
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
Well, I hope to touch lives and to make a difference with my God’s word.
- What message would you give to new bloggers?
Do what you know how to do best with your blog and be yourself, there is no better you else where.
- Title of your blog? Why this title?
The title of the blog is my name, Bassey Etim and it is because it doubles as an author page for my book Pride.
- A quote that inspires you?
I will go with a scripture, specifically Proverbs 4:18, “but the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” It reminds me that my tomorrow will be better than yesterday and so I don’t allow the discomforts of today to kill my faith for my tomorrow.
- Your temperament type?
A CholMel, combination of Choleric and Melancholy but I do think my dominant temperament is Melancholy.
- How do you grow your blog?
I share my posts on my social media accounts and I visit other bloggers.
- How do you stay healthy? What tips would you give to others?
Eating healthily and drinking lots of water.
- What was your dream job when you were growing up?
To be an accountant, LOL.
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
Am a little bit claustrophobic, I hate enclosed and cramped spaces.
I will be nominating the following bloggers:
- Candace N. Bisram
- Solomon Mwabili
- Tashnee V. Mavee
- Gbolabo Adetunji
- Laura Bon
- Red Letters
- Real Life of an MSW
My questions for you:
- What are you crazily passionate about?
- Tell us something we don’t know about you.
- What do you do when you are not blogging?
- What makes you happy and sad at the same time?
- What can you say you live for?
Thank you so much for coming around. I hope your week has been tremendously rewarding! Do visit again, read some posts and remain blessed!